- What is Limbach Holdings' fiscal year?
- Our fiscal year starts on January 1 and ends on December 31.
- When did Limbach Holdings go public?
- We became a publicly-traded company on July 20, 2016 upon the closing of the business combination between privately-held Limbach Holdings LLC and 1347 Capital Corp. a publicly-traded special purpose acquisition company. In connection with the closing of the business combination, the Company changed its name from 1347 Capital Corp. to Limbach Holdings, Inc.
- Does Limbach Holdings pay a quarterly or recurring dividend?
- No. The Company’s current policy is to retain all earnings primarily to provide funds for the continued growth of our company. However, the Board of Directors will periodically review our dividend policy.
- Are there equity research analysts that cover Limbach Holdings?
- At the current time, equity research coverage is provided by Mr. Brent Thielman at D.A. Davidson (email@example.com and 503-603-3029) and Mr. Gerry Sweeney at ROTH Capital Partners (firstname.lastname@example.org and 267-980-9028).
- Where is Limbach Holdings, Inc. located?
Our corporate headquarters is located at:
1251 Waterfront Place, Suite 201
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- What is Limbach Holdings’ line of business?
- The Company is a specialty contractor providing heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (“HVAC”), plumbing, electrical and building controls design, engineering, installation, and maintenance services in commercial, institutional and light industrial markets. The Company operates in new construction, renovation, and retrofit environments. Across the United States, we provide comprehensive facility services consisting of mechanical construction, HVAC service and maintenance, energy audits and retrofits, engineering and design build services, constructability evaluation, equipment and materials selection, prefabrication of mechanical systems and components, and the complete range of sustainable building solutions and practices. Our primary customers include: (i) general contractors (“GCs”) and construction managers (“CMs”) who serve as the prime contractors in designing and constructing commercial buildings for public, institutional and private owners; and (ii) building owners themselves, for “owner-direct” work in which we contract directly with the building owners for both construction and maintenance services
- Can I buy shares of Limbach Holdings directly from the company?
- We do not currently have a program for the direct purchase of Limbach Holdings stock. Consult a broker or financial institution for more information about purchasing stock.
- When is Limbach Holdings Annual Meeting of Stockholders?
- The 2020 Annual Meeting of Stockholders took place on July 14, 2020, at 9:00 am Eastern time. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and the ensuing public health environment, the meeting was held virtually. The date for the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders has not yet been set.
- Where are Limbach Holdings shares traded and what is the ticker symbol?
- Our shares are traded on the NASDAQ Stock Market under the ticker "LMB".
- What is Limbach Holdings' CUSIP number?
- Our CUSIP number is 53263P105.
- What do I do if I have lost or misplaced my Limbach Holdings stock certificates?
- Our transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company, will help you with lost or stolen certificates, address changes, taxpayer ID certification, shareholder account information, and various other stock-related matters. The contact information for Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company is set forth below, and can also be found on the Investor Relations section of this web site.
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place
New York, NY 10004
- What is Limbach Holdings’ Vision?
- The Company’s vision is to expand and grow the 1st Choice Integrated Building Systems Firm in the United States of America. We achieve this by:
- Delivering value through early involvement in project definition and design phases.
- Leveraging the expertise of our engineering, construction, and service professionals during the project definition and design phases.
- Assisting the building owner’s team with life cycle energy and total cost of ownership modeling during the project definition and design phases.
- Planning projects using our advanced technology platform, the Limbach Modeling & Production System (LMPS) which integrates building information modeling information, engineering, real-time cost estimating, and fabrication applications.
- Commissioning our projects with the end in mind, which assures timely and proper start-up of building systems.
- Is the Chairman of Limbach Holdings’ Board of Directors, Mr. Gordon G. Pratt, related to the Company’s largest shareholder, Mr. Brian Pratt?
- No. There is not known to be any family, business, or other relationship between Mr. Gordon Pratt and Mr. Brian Pratt.